GDPR and Mobile Device Management
GDPR becomes law in the UK and across the EU on the 25th May 2018. As the use of mobile devices and IoT increases in the workplace, it’s time to link your GDPR plans to your mobile device strategy.
Ask yourself these questions
- Do your employees use mobile devices to contact your customers?
- Do your employees save customer data onto mobile devices?
- Do your employees ever take their mobile devices out of the office?
- Can you lock down a mobile device should it become lost or stolen?
- Are you managing your team’s devices? Will you be responsible for a data breach if the device is lost or stolen?
It may seem like a cliché, but, if you answered yes to one or more of the questions, then GDPR matters to you and your business. Now is the time to understand and implement a plan of action before 2018.
We’ve created a starting point for you. Download our guide for critical questions and handy hints as you prepare to meet the GDPR standards.