Subsidium recognises its responsibilities to the environment and to the local community.
Management objectives and targets are established and reviewed on a regular basis to implement the Environmental Policy. These are based on a commitment to the below environmental principles:
- Pollution prevention
- Identification of the organisation’s significant environmental aspects and impacts
- Reduction of energy and material usage and the production of waste
- Effective waste management and disposal
- Encouraging product reuse and recycling
- Ensuring high employee awareness and engagement of environmental issues
Our Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees and made available to the public on request and will be reviewed at regular intervals or when legislation demands
ISO 14001:2015 Certified
To ensure our ongoing commitment to the environment we have developed stringent processes and systems inline with the ISO14001:2015 Environmental Certification. We achieved our certification in October 2022.